With an appealing street facade, this rendered brick cottage offers surprisingly well proportioned interiors with a flexible floorplan. Immaculately presented from every angle, this home has been lived in and loved by its current owners for the past decade.
With bedrooms to the fore, there is plenty of built-in storage, cooling ceiling fans and even a split system air conditioning unit in one. The master bedroom enjoys a twin vanity shower ensuite. The family bathroom is bright and airy and centrally placed between all bedrooms. Quality carpets and a neutral colour palette ensure that a contemporary aesthetic can be enjoyed by the new owners. Laminated glass has been installed throughout for effective noise reduction.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen has separate zones whilst also allowing everyone space to come together to socialise. The living area has sliding doors opening onto a protected entertaining and BBQ area, whilst the kitchen opens out to the rear carport. Offering practical solutions on shopping days, there is no need to worry if it’s raining. A separate laundry again has ample storage and a third WC, which is very useful when enjoying the easy-care garden and enviable swim spa.
The multi-vehicle garage is the handyperson’s dream, with additional mezzanine storage level and vehicle hoist included. With extra space provided by the full length driveway, off-street parking for guests is no problem. Additional features to note are 3 phase power and underfloor heating in both bathrooms. This home is one worth marking down at the top of your priority viewing list as it is priced realistically and offers an advantageous position within easy strolling distance of the public school, Lawson village shops, cafes and public transport options.
Summary of Features:
– Immaculate presentation throughout; 5kw solar system with 20 roof panels
– Four bedrooms to the fore; built-ins, ceiling fans & reverse a/c wall unit
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite; underfloor heating in both bathrooms
– Well proportioned open plan living, dining and kitchen leading out to rear carport
– Split system air conditioning in living area; all bedrooms with quality carpets
– Huge multi-vehicle garage with mezzanine level & vehicle hoist; 3 phase power
– Swim-spa with covered awning; Swann 8 camera security system; level block
– Metres from local primary school, library, delicious cafes and public transport
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- Land is 765 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 6 Garage
- Open Parking Spaces