Situated in a convenient pocket just 500m from Katoomba town centre, this split level home offers versatile living within an easy stroll of the local shops, cafes & restaurants and its growing music scene.
With a free-flowing open plan layout, multiple windows ensure that there is ample natural light throughout. A ducted heating system ensures year round comfort and a contemporary aesthetic is enjoyed across the home with a fresh neutral colour palette and polished wood floors.
With easy transitions out to alfresco relaxation areas, it is a home that offers practicality and convenience. Two living areas flow into a smart and immaculately presented modern gas kitchen. The elevated perspective means that district and escarpment views can be enjoyed and to the rear of the home is a sunny northerly disposition. Perfect for those that love to entertain with family and friends, there are low maintenance surrounding gardens with a second deck to the rear.
Offering four bedrooms, there is built-in storage in the master, and a shared ensuite/main bathroom in addition to a second family bathroom that is adjacent to a sleek internal laundry. Additional beneficial features to note are downlights and a single car garage providing useful off-street parking.
Well suited to those that may work from home and are looking for an additional self-contained living space or those seeking a little more independence for their growing children. This is a great one to add to your priority viewing list.
Summary of Features:
– Elevated perspective with expansive district and horizon escarpment views
– Ducted heating & cooling system; multiple windows allowing ample natural light
– Merbau entrance deck; polished floors; open plan contemporary gas kitchen
– Two living zones; separate upgraded family bathroom and internal laundry
– Master bedroom with private balcony and rear northerly aspect; 3-way bathroom
– Three further bedrooms that include self-contained studio-type accommodation
– Single lock up garage at street level; low maintenance garden areas to fore & rear
– Easy 500m walk directly to town centre; access to transport, cafes & schools
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0433 846 786
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 613 m²