“Glenlea” is a solid double brick abode, bursting with character and charm, and occupying a blue-ribbon position in South Leura. Freshly renovated throughout with complementing white tones coupled with warm honey-toned wood flooring, this home enjoys a contemporary vibe with yesteryear charm.
Surrounded by a stunning terraced garden, there are paved areas meandering through a garden filled with daffodils, tulips, irises, roses, weeping cherry trees and a stunning Maple tree which frames the appealing northerly aspect. It is a garden lovers delight, with seasonal colours all year round.
A major attraction of the home is that it has retained much of its original charm and features. There is an abundance of natural light courtesy of picture windows that offer views across the treetops and out to the mountains beyond. The galley style kitchen enjoys stylish clean lines and Bosch appliances. The spacious lounge is warmed by a slow combustion fire with elegant surrounding mantelpeice.
All bedrooms have garden views and the master has beautiful french doors opening out to an entertaining area. This home offers a low maintenance lifestyle where no immediate changes are necessary. The lower level of the home has an enormous open plan room with lovely bay window plus a bathroom. The current owners use it as study, and there is an additional storage space too. With versatility in mind, this is a space that would lend itself easily to teenagers seeking a little more independence or visiting guests.
Peacefully positioned in a sought-after enclave, this much loved family home is now ready to hand onto a new custodian, where time with family and friends will be cherished.
Summary of Features:
– Master bedroom with french doors leading to outside seating area
– New country kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch appliances
– Timber floorboards, timber sash windows & period high decorative ceilings
– Naturaly light-filled lounge room with slow combustion wood fireplace
– Main bathroom with large walk-in shower and views across stunning gardens
– Downstairs is the internal laundry and mudroom with external access
– Paved outside terrace, perfect for relaxing around the fire-pit; northerly aspect
– Double carport/covered alfresco entertaining + offstreet parking for 4 cars
– Treelined drive-way accessible from Craigend St; 2 mins drive to cafes & shops
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0433 846 786
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,710 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces