For those seeking a home that enjoys a phenomenal mountain aspect, this is the one that will take every single person who visits breath away. With uninterrupted views directly towards the iconic Mount Solitary and Clear Hill, and a track down to the Charles Darwin Walk, this home is unlike any other. Sitting on an expansive acre of native land, seeing is believing.
Architecturally engineered, this home has numerous features that set it apart from all other homes. 10 foot ceilings, exposed ceilings timbers, a cathedral ceiling circular living room, a diesel powered water sprinkler fire system that protects the entire house and surrounding gardens, an extraordinary amount of storage and Cypress Pine termite proof flooring throughout.
With exquisite views from just about every angle, there is a 360 degree timber verandah the runs around the entire circumference of the home. One can enjoy sublime relaxation at any time of day as the sun moves position. And when the mist and rain roll in a different experience will be no less beautiful. The master bedroom retreat is expansive with a walk-in robe and twin shower head ensuite.
Three more bedrooms enjoy lots of natural light and share a spa bathroom and separate WC. This in turn leads through to a well planned internal laundry with fabulous storage capacity.
With features too numerous to mention in this limited space, this is a home definitely worth travelling to the World Heritage Listed Blue Mounatins National Park to inspect, if you do not already have the good fortune to reside here yet.
Summary of Features:
– Outstanding architecturally engineered home with 360 degree timber verandah
– Huge central living room with cathedral ceiling and slow combustion wood fire
– Expansive master bedroom with spacious walk-in robe & twin shower ensuite
– Bedrooms with 10ft ceilings; main bathroom with sep. WC & access to laundry
– Extensive storage throughout: BIWs, linen closets, double garage + workshop
– Ground floor ‘man-cave’ or games room with access to additional storage
– Garden and roof automated watering system; extensive established gardens
– Ducted gas heating; electric powered hose system; underground water tank
– Exquisite surrounding native bush garden created over a 20 year time span
– Excellent position 3.3km from village shops, cafes, schools & city train links
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – email@example.com / 0433 846 786
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1 acre
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces