Offered for sale for the first time in thirty years, this is an exceptionally rare opportunity. Set on over 2,600 square meters of private and predominantly level ground, it is found within a highly sought after Lawson pocket. This property is positioned conveniently close to local amenities, being only 1.7kms (approx.) from the village and train station, and sits directly opposite Federation Falls bush walking track. For those seeking a tree-change, this block offers a serene mountain lifestyle opportunity.
Whether you’re for looking a family home, to renovate or extend the existing property or to secure an investment for the future, this is one that holds great potential.
The property offers three well proportioned bedrooms, light filled living/dining area with gas bayonets for heating and an open plan kitchen/dining, internal laundry and newly renovated bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings. With ample natural light throughout, the home offers comfort year round.
A stand out feature is the garaging that this property has to offer. A triple car garage with high clearance and carport running the length of the garage plus a separate studio ideal for home office or artist space. It is the perfect space for a car enthusiast, those looking to run a home based business or the creative individual.
Some of the best bush walks are at your doorstep and you are within easy walking distance of the local shops. Other local amenities are only a few minutes in the car, or a healthy stroll and bike ride away. For those with children, public transport is easily accessible, connecting to a choice of well regarded private and public schools in the local catchment area.
Summary of Features:
– 2605sqm bush block, 1.7km to Lawson train station and village
– Oversize triple garage with separate workshop, additional carport
– Offered for sale for the first time in over 30 years; unique sizeable property
– Predominantly level; sizeable cleared area around existing abode
– Screened from neighbouring properties and offering a secluded retreat option
– Easy access to notable bush walks; great choice of local schools
– Existing single level three bedroom home with centralised living area
– All services connected; premium opportunity to capitalise on an investment
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,605 m²
- 3 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces