This impeccably designed custom home is nestled in the heart of Blackheath village, mere steps away from charming cafes, boutique shops, schools, parks, and transportation. Awash with natural light, the interiors are spacious, inviting and captivate the contemporary sophistication.
The residence offers generously proportioned living, dining, and family areas. The well-appointed kitchen boasts exquisite stone countertops, a 900mm gas cooktop, and a convenient butler’s pantry. The seamless flow between the kitchen, dining, and family areas opens onto a covered outdoor entertainment space, ideal for entertaining and relaxing. With two distinct living areas: a family room graced by a warming gas fireplace, and a separate lounge or media room that opens onto a sun-drenched north-facing courtyard. These versatile spaces cater to diverse activities.
Comprising four bedrooms, three equipped with walk-in robes and the fourth with a substantial built-in wardrobe, this home caters to both comfort and practicality. The luxurious master bedroom features a walk-in robe and an ensuite with a dual vanity and double shower. The main bathroom, with its modern aesthetic, has a freestanding bathtub and a separate shower. The property also features a secure double lock-up garage with internal access and landscaped gardens with sandstone block retaining walls that enhance the exterior appeal. The inclusion of ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a 6.6kw solar system further exemplify the thoughtful attention to detail in this exceptional residence.
Conveniently located just 150 meters from the village centre, this property is a must-see!
– Generously sized living, dining and two-family areas with gas fireplace
– Well-appointed kitchen with stone countertops & butler’s pantry
– Four bedrooms, three with Walk in robe’s and fourth with a Built-in robe
– Master bedroom features a walk-in robe and double shower ensuite
– The main bathroom has a freestanding bathtub and a separate shower
– Covered outdoor entertainment space and landscaped gardens; fully fenced yard
– Double garage with internal access, large laundry and ample storage throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a 6.6kw solar system
– Conveniently located to Blackheath village centre and train station
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 500 m²
- 2 Garage