A unique offering in a beautiful bush setting, this expansive family home has everything to suit a serene mountain lifestyle. With space for a family to grow, the floor plan spans two generous levels and has bedrooms and bathrooms on both. The versatility that this offers is perfect for families with teenagers and those that love to entertain and accommodate visiting guests.
At ground level there are three generous bedrooms, a spacious bathroom and separate internal laundry. With internal access from the auto double garage, changing weather patterns through the seasons will never pose an issue.
The upper level living opens into a wonderful living and dining area with centrally placed kitchen, the heart of the entertainer’s home. Bi-fold doors ensure a seamless transition between indoors and outdoors, flowing out to the huge covered patio with space for BBQ and multiple lounge chairs.
The master bedroom offers a full ensuite with separate bath tub and shower cubicle. Storage has been thoughtfully integrated throughout the property with a walk-in master robe and built-ins in all other bedrooms. Additional features to note are the ducted heating, ample natural light and neutral finishes. This home is definitely one to add to your priority viewing list if you are looking for seclusion but not at the expense of convenience.
Summary of Features:
– Dual level family residence with versatile layout for growing family
– Low level garden maintenance, huge entertaining balcony from living area
– Versatile floor plan with accommodation & bathrooms on both levels
– Centrally positioned kitchen opening to light-filled living and dining area
– Master bedroom with full ensuite and large walk-in robe; all beds with BIWs
– Well presented family bathroom with corner spa; spacious internal laundry
– Double auto garage; generous bush block 2023sqm with private driveway
– Secluded position yet convenient 6 min drive to Lawson Village shops & school
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,023 m²
- 2 Garage