Nestled quietly in one of Bullaburra’s most prestigious streets, this charming family residence offers an idyllic and convenient lifestyle, complete with ample space for extended family living and an embrace of the wonderful mountain way of life.
Privately tucked away on an astonishing 6.3 acres, this weatherboard home, dating back to circa 1908 offers three generous, light filled bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts an ensuite, while the kitchen, equipped with modern appliances flows seamlessly through to a dining area, and an expansive main living space featuring a remarkable stone fireplace. This area extends to a beautifully positioned terrace that overlooks the verdant, park-like gardens.
Embracing a north-facing orientation, floor-to-ceiling windows, and French doors that bathe the living area in sunlight and offer serene views of the surrounding landscape.
The incredibly unique grounds encircling the property create an inviting atmosphere for entertaining family and friends, featuring a tennis court, ponds, stacked stone garden beds and winding paths leading to various cool-climate gardens. Among them, a 120-year-old oak tree, various camellias, maples, and rhododendrons offer serene nooks for leisurely strolls and relaxation.
Strategically positioned, this residence enjoys proximity to both Wentworth Falls and Lawson Village, with easy access to the Great Western Highway. With a focus on spaciousness, comfort, and quality, this home represents an ideal opportunity for families of all sizes, those seeking to relocate to the Blue Mountains, and astute investors.
Summary of Features:
– Charming c1908 family residence sits on an impressive 6.3-acre property
– Three bedrooms and a master bedroom with an ensuite with quality carpets
– Open plan kitchen with modern appliances; ample storage throughout
– Spacious living room with an outstanding sandstone open fireplace
– French doors lead to a terrace overlooking the gardens and outdoor space
– Architecturally designed renovations in the late 80s have updated the home
– Two-bedroom portable studio, a single-car garage, and tennis court
– Beautiful gardens boast an array of exotic plantings and water features
– Championship sized tennis court and large garden pond
– Easy walk to train station; 4 min drive to Lawson shops, public school & cafes
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 2.55 hectare
- 4 Open Parking Spaces