Sitting prettily on a low maintenance, level, grassed block, this delightful family home offers plenty of free-flowing space both inside and out and is positioned close to peaceful nature walks. Offering immediate comfort , there are generously proportioned living and entertaining zones. With a dedicated rumpus or home office, it has a flexible floor-plan that is perfect for the growing, modern day family.
The home features three generous bedrooms plus the roomy study/ rumpus or potential fourth bedroom. There is a sweeping family bathroom with freestanding bath tub and tasteful, neutral colour palette easily accessible between the second and third bedrooms. The generous master boasts a his & hers walk-thru robe into a sizeable and stylish ensuite and an attractive bay window style feature to a verdant outlook.
This home offers an attractive degree of sophistication and relaxation alongside the practical, convenient location which is within 250m of Katoomba North school and a short drive to shops and all the amenities available at Katoomba Village. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area makes for a fantastic entertaining space with its warming gas fire and seamless connection via french doors out to the covered, rear alfresco verandah. The kitchen is beautifully laid out with a big pantry, gas cooking, double sink and wide breakfast bench.
Additional features to note are a central ceiling fan, generous carport and additional off-street driveway parking. Built a decade ago this property offers modern convenience with olde world, cottage charm. With space to entertain, run and play, this home is eagerly beckoning its new owners.
Summary of Features:
– Held by one family since construction, a much loved, warm and inviting abode
– Front and rear covered verandahs with french door access, level rear lawn
– Free-flowing floor-plan with huge, open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Stylish presentation throughout, gas cooktop, stone benches & breakfast bar
– Sleek ensuite and main bathroom with deep, freestanding bath tub
– Generously proportioned bedrooms; master with WIR and beds 1 & 2 with BIRs
– Main living with fabulous gas fire; separate rumpus/office or potential 4th bed
– Gleaming floorboards in living areas; carpets in bedrooms
– Third w/c accessed from back porch, lovely large laundry with back yard access
– Single carport + driveway parking, garden shed; easy walk to school & shops
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 772 m²
- 3 Toilet
- Open Parking Spaces