Situated just a 10 minute 7.3km drive from Lithgow train station, this spectacular thirteen and a half acre property sits on the edge of the Marrangaroo National Park. Offering a wonderful lifestyle opportunity, the home is positioned towards the front of the land which showcases established gardens with mature trees and fenced open yards.
This tastefully decorated home features three bedrooms, the master with a stylish shower ensuite and spacious walk-in robe. An expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen area makes a seamless transition out to the all weather entertaining deck, complete with downlights and ceiling fan. Make good use of the timber drinks bar as this is the perfect place to gather with friends with a cold drink in hand and the BBQ fired up. The living area is warmed by a slow combustion fire so that cosy nights can be enjoyed when the weather cools.
The spacious main bathroom is immaculately presented with large format tiles, a deep freestanding bath tub, frameless glass shower and wall-hung double vanity unit. A 5000ltr water tank ensures the water catchment system is efficiently utilised. With floating wood floors, quality carpets and a neutral colour scheme throughout, this home offers an attractive turn-key lifestyle. Additional features include a separately zoned media room which could be re-purposed as a fourth bedroom or home office if needed; DA approval for a shed. This spectacular home is ideal for executive living and those with families looking for extra space as it is an easy commute to excellent schools, child care facilities, shops and public transport.
Summary of Features:
– Immaculately presented contemporary home with an abundance of natural light
– Expansive open plan living, dining & kitchen; separately zoned media room
– Slow combustion wood fire in main open plan living and dining area
– Gas cooktop kitchen with soft close drawers; easy transition out to rear deck
– All weather entertaining deck with drinks bar, downlights and ceiling fan
– Three bedrooms; master with spacious walk-in robe & ensuite; stylish bathroom
– 5000ltr water tank; opportunity to install solar panels; dam on property
– 5.47 hectares backing onto Marrangaroo National Park; 7.6km drive to Lithgow
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 5.47 hectare
- Floor Area is 170 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces