Sitting quietly in leafy privacy, this three bedroom home offers immediate comfort and a tranquil lifestyle. The large land size invites future home extension plus there is plenty of space to build a separate home office or guest studio in the verdant garden. Set in a peaceful and private, highly desirable location offering a warm ambience and seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living with two generous outdoor spaces to front and rear. 74 Fletcher Street will capture your heart and ignite your imagination.
* Established garden views from every window
* Open plan kitchen and dining area that leads to the lightfilled loungeroom
* Three bedrooms (2 with built-ins), all with carpet
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and plenty of cupboards
* Immaculate bathroom with walk-in shower, plus a 2nd separate toilet
* Central gas heating plus reverse cycle air conditioning
* North facing verandah at the front
* Fabulous large rear deck perfect for entertaining & sitting around a fire-pit
* Easy-care, child and pet friendly fully fenced backyard
* Timber floorboards, blinds, plantation shutters in the main bedroom
* 20 Solar panels, garden shed, small water tank
* Large workshop/garage with plenty of storage
* A short walk to Wentworth Falls preschool, the public school, Blue Mountains Grammar and cafes and amenities at Wentworth Falls Village
Close access to hiking trails to Empress Falls, Jamison lookout and the Overcliff – Undercliff Track, the Conservation Hut and the stunning Wentworth Falls. This home is also wonderfully located to run as an Airbnb. A much loved home for many years with endless potential.
Contact Michelle Doake for your private inspection on 0402 166 246