If you have been searching for an affordable home that also offers an attractive point of difference, then this original fibro cottage has been thoughtfully upgraded and presented with a stylish aesthetic throughout.
The open plan living area is immediately inviting with its slow combustion real wood fire. Original polished wood floors have been retained throughout and add to the warm ambience. The dining and kitchen are separately zoned, enjoy plenty of natural light and offer an easy flow out to an elevated rear entertaining deck. This is a fabulous spot offering privacy within relaxed leafy surrounds, and access to a fabulous gas heated saltwater in-ground pool complete with cabana area.
Clever storage has been incorporated into the kitchen seating area, and the master bedroom offers open faced built-in wardrobes. Two additional bedrooms are filled with natural light and are within easy access of the centrally placed bathroom with its cool 1950s retro vibe. Presented in neutral tones, this home is ready for immediate comfort whilst giving opportunity for further future contemporary revisions. A spacious carport and additional off-street parking within a fully gated property are an added bonus, as are the low maintenance gardens. Additional features to note are split system wall mounted air conditioning units and a large Rinnai gas heater in the living area as alternate options.
For lovers of nature, the walking bush track to Minnehaha Falls is a pleasant ten minute stroll away. In the opposite direction, a seven minute drive will find you in the heart of eclectic Katoomba with access to cafes, restaurants and all its additional amenities. Priority inspection is a must as this will be a case of ‘the early bird gets the worm’.
Summary of Features:
– Original fibro cottage on generous level block with low maintenance gardens
– Well proportioned open plan living, dining; stylish kitchen out to alfresco deck
– Plenty of natural light, original wood floors & neutral colour scheme throughout
– Slow combustion real wood fire; split system a/c units; large Rinnai gas heater
– Master with BIWs, 2 further bedrooms; original retro bathroom; laundry off deck
– Level back yard, gas heated salt water swimming pool, outdoor shower facilities
– Private parking within fully gated property, carport and multiple untility sheds
– Convenient position, easy access to bush walks, local schools, on bus route
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- Floor Area is 101 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces