This neatly presented architecturally designed split level brick home has a welcoming wrap around driveway lined with colourful plantings and established gardens. It offers immediate comfort and a peaceful lifestyle on a large 1811sqm leafy block.
Featuring high pitched raked ceilings, polished timber floorboards, and tiles. This easy to maintain freshly painted home is filled with great natural light. The oversized living room has an open fire and transitions to the covered entertaining balcony, which has an elevated position overlooking the yard. The kitchen has gas cooking and plenty of room to move around.
On the upper level, you will find three spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom has an ensuite and walk in robe and the second bedroom features a built-in wardrobe. The main bathroom has a shower and bathtub and separate WC. Additional features of this home include gas central heating and additional attic storage.
This property offers an enviable mountains lifestyle, with its proximity to Medlow Bath train station, local café and the iconic Hydro Majestic Hotel. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to secure the perfect mountains weekender or well-situated family home.
Summary of features:
– Neatly presented architecturally designed split level brick home
– Wrap around driveway with established gardens on a large block
– Three spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Freshly painted, polished timber floorboards and raked ceilings
– Covered rear balcony with elevated position overlooking the garden
– Ample storage and central gas central heating throughout
– Close proximity to train station and iconic Hydro Majestic Hotel
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 1,811 m²
- Floor Area is 129 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces