Watermark House offers an exciting opportunity to secure a north side Leura home with an exceptional aspect and room to further capitalise on an expansive 4,489sqm block. Generously proportioned, this historic Californian bungalow features beautiful leadlight windows, some from the historic Carrington Hotel, and high ceilings. Set across two titles, it enjoys an expansive frontage and boasts mature gardens along with absolute privacy.
This property offers sweeping views over the Grose Valley to distant Mount Banks and flexibility, either as a large family home or investment proposal.Tastefully presented, this is set on two titles, both substantial sized blocks, that provide the potential to build a second dwelling, for living or sale.
The current home has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, a library and additional kitchenette on the entrance level. An expansive open plan living, dining and sunroom opens out to a fabulous entertaining deck and is perfect for summer soirees with friends and family. The separate two-room studio with bathroom and storage, that is situated downstairs, opens out to a beautiful lawned area. Established cottage gardens with Japanese maples, fruit trees and flourishing Wollemi Pine, and a creek in the valley below on title.
This Solar passive home comes with 2.5kw solar array and rainwater tanks. Located off North Leura Mall, it is just one kilometre from the popular cafes, restaurants and the boutique shopping experience of Leura village.
Summary of Features:
– Expansive block set over two titles with scope to build second dwelling (STCA)
– Fabulous elevated aspect with distant Grose Valley & Mount Banks views
– Open plan living, dining and sunroom flowing out to fabulous entertaining deck
– Generous master bedroom leading through to dual access shower bathroom
– Flagstone floor kitchen with five burner gas cooktop and 900mm oven
– Separate downstairs studio with bathroom, storage and access to lawn area
– Library, third bedroom and kitchenette with ability to section off privately
– 1km to Leura Mall, train station, boutique shopping, popular cafes & restaurants
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0433 846 786
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,489 m²