Tastefully and thoughtfully renovated throughout, this brick and weatherboard home is situated in a private and peaceful pocket on the north side of leafy Leura. Easily accessible to Leura Public School, all village amenities, the train station and beautiful bush walk lookouts, it offers an attractively convenient lifestyle.
Set on a generous 2021sqm block, it enjoys a northerly aspect and has a smooth flow between indoor and outdoor spaces. Sliding doors from both the living and dining areas lead out to a brick paved entertaining patio. A well thought out landscaped garden, with plenty of established trees and shrubs, has solar lights, a fire pit area and raised vegetable beds. With its lush lawn area, there are plenty of spots to quietly sit and contemplate.
Huge cedar framed windows provide exceptional solar access and a verdant aspect from all. The new island bench kitchen and adjoining dining area also has a window servery to an alfresco BBQ area. Timber bench tops, a six burner Bosch gas oven, bespoke shelving, ceiling fan and brand new Masport slow combustion wood fire give this home an enticing mountain feel. Gentle raked ceilings and oak veneer floorboards coupled with a warm and inviting colour palette, mark this home as truly special.
There are three good sized bedrooms, two with spacious custom built-ins and one with reverse cycle air conditioning. There is a new, light-filled laundry with lots of storage options and external access. The brand new bathroom boasts a walk-in frameless glass shower along with quality fixtures and fittings. A generous sized single garage allows additional storage or workshop space and the driveway provides extra off street parking. Additional features to note are a brand new roof and an abundance of natural light. This truly is a space that will embrace and charm you.
Summary of Features:
– Delightfully private and peaceful pocket on the north side of leafy Leura
– Thoughtful renovation with northerly aspect out to large brick paved ent. patio
– Easy indoor/outdoor flow; well planned landscaping, fire pit & raised veggie beds
– Stylish island kitchen with Bosch 6 burner gas oven; new Masport s/c wood fire
– Open plan but separately zoned living area with raked ceiings & gas bayonet
– Three double bedrooms, two with custom built-ins, one with reverse a/c wall unit
– Light-filled laundry, extra storage; stylish & spacious contemporary bathroom
– Large single garage; a convenient 3 minute drive to Leura Mall
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,031 m²