Set across an expansive 1,059sqm parcel of land, this 1934 double brick period home is situated in one of Leura’s premier streets. Making a striking impression on arrival with professionally cultivated gardens, it is immaculately presented inside and out.
Year round comfort can be enjoyed throughout the home, with a selection of gas fireplaces, ducted gas heating plus air conditioning in the self-contained studio. With decorative high ceilings that include detailed ceiling roses and cornices, stunning marble tiled foyer, polished wood flooring and period sash windows, this home is the picture of elegance.
The generous wide open entertaining kitchen incorporates high quality Miele and Ilve appliances, beautiful island bench breakfast seating and a dedicated walk-in pantry. The relaxed living and dining area flows out to a private alfresco entertaining garden. Separate formal dining and living rooms add to its beauty, as does the stunning entrance foyer and impressive staircase leading up to the accommodation level.
Two of the three bedrooms up here enjoy stylish ensuites, one with a claw foot bathtub. Custom built-ins can be found in two and the master enjoys a unique walk-in robe with external window. Additional features to note are the 24 energy-efficient solar panels; garage with mezzanine storage level plus laundry capacity to the rear; adjacent studio complete with separate entry, kitchenette, bathroom with underfloor heating plus laundry facilities, and dedicated car space.
This expansive Leura home is one of the suburbs most notable properties, delivering rare heritage luxury in a blue-ribbon enclave.
Summary of Features:
– Grand double brick and tiled roof home, dual level with lead-light sash windows
– Formal living with gas fire; formal dining; dedicated study with custom shelving
– Open plan island kitchen + walk-in pantry, living/dining flowing to alfresco patio
– Sep. zoned ducted heating; 24 roof solar panels; garage with mezzanine storage
– Generous studio with premium ensuite, kitchenette, a/c, private entry & car space
– Established gardens with water feature, fully fenced, additional forecourt parking
– Three sumptuous bedrooms on upper level; two with ensuites, master with WIR
– Pristine plantation shutters; high ceilings with decorative cornices & ceiling roses
– Stylish colour palette; ample storage; polished floorboards throughout
– Premium position close to bush walks; 3 min drive to Leura village amenities
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,059 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces