With multiple living spaces to suit a growing family, this five bedroom mountain style home is set to impress. Ideally positioned in a quiet street, this home is surprisingly close to Hazelbrook village shops, cafes, its additional medical amenities and primary school. Approximately within 1.6km, they are all simply a 3 minute drive away or a pleasant 20 minute walk. With the safety of the overhead pedestrian crossbridge this is one of its extremely positive features.
The tri-level layout of this home means that after parking the car undercover, there is immediate internal access via the ground level utility room. A spacious and functional laundry is also included here. Internal stairs access a generous open plan living, dining and kitchen area. This opens onto a fabulous covered entertaining deck to the rear overlooking a tranquil manicured garden with district views towards the city.
Upstairs is a second living area with a practical kitchenette setup and Stegbar comfort glass for additional insulation. Four bedrooms are all bathed in natural light, and have relaxing views across treetops and distant valleys. With a fresh subtle colour palette, a luxury bathroom with clawfoot bath and heated floors, this is truly a place to call home.
Built-in storage has been maximised across all levels and a slow combustion real wood fire warms the entire home. In addition to this there is the option of the reverse cycle air conditioning system. With a spacious solid timber kitchen with quality appliances, there is nothing to do except move in and enjoy a low maintenance lifestyle. This is definitely a home that will delight all those who love to socialise with family and friends.
Summary of Features:
– Family haven, versatile tri-level home, front balcony into open plan living area
– Open plan living and dining with separately zoned gas kitchen, ample cabinets
– Fabulous covered ent. deck; manicured garden area with stacked stone walls
– Built-in storage across all levels; carport with int. entry to laundry & store room
– Master bedroom with access to family bathroom with modern white aesthetic
– Upper level with valley views from all 4 light-filled bedrooms with clever shelving
– 6.4kw solar system
– Slow combustion wood fire providing heating throughout; reverse a/c wall unit
– 1.6km walk or drive to train station, public school, shops & medical amenities
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 765 m²
- Floor Area is 189 m²