Beautifully renovated and stylishly presented throughout, this cedar clad home is set in a very peaceful pocket on the north side of leafy Leura and sits alongside other quality homes. Surrounded by an established and beautiful cold climate garden brim full of camellias, magnolia, fruit trees (inc. fig, almond, cherry, quince & olive), rhododendrons and many more varieties, this home garners an undeniable warm & welcoming feeling on arrival.
With soaring vaulted ceilings, hand-finished hardwood flooring and high quality fixtures & fittings, clearly no expense has been spared in the upgrade of this home. Both full length covered verandahs to the fore and rear, give individual access from each living area and all bedrooms. Revolutionary Guardian 2-in-1 integrated screen doors have been installed, providing both security and style into the open plan living, dining and kitchen with Chambord french ceramic sink & soft-close draws.
Ducted heating, reverse air conditioning units and a Lopi slow combustion wood fire, together with a Fanaway retractable blade ceiling light, ensure that this home provides the ultimate comfort no matter what the outdoor temperature is. An outdoor heated spa is the piece de resistance!
There are three generous bedrooms all enjoying supreme privacy. The master has wall to wall built-ins and an immaculately renovated ensuite with a view. The second bedroom has fabulous guest appeal with its additional relaxation area. An adjoining studio boasts separate access and a 3rd WC with internal laundry thereby offering versatile options as a 3rd bedroom, teenage retreat or a home business space.
Summary of Features:
– Established English-style fruit & flowering gardens on huge 1341 sqm block
– Beautiful soaring vaulted ceilings with exposed beams; exterior cedar cladding
– Double sized bedrooms with french doors to front & rear covered verandahs
– Master bedroom with BIWs & ‘wow factor’ ensuite with quality Meir tapware
– Versatile third bed/office/teenage accomm; access to int. laundry & 3rd WC
– Ducted gas heating, reverse cycle a/c units, Lopi slow combustion wood fire
– Delux kitchen with breakfast bar seating & 5 burner 900m DeLonghi oven
– Full length rear covered entertaining verandah, steps down to heated spa
– Brand new guttering, downpipes & verandah roofs; 18 panel 5.5kw solar array
– Instantaneous gas hot water, masses of storage space under the home
– Close to Leura village, amenities, schools, train station and local bushwalks
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 1,341 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Open Parking Spaces