Conveniently positioned within 1.1km of Wentworth Falls village, this double brick dual level home is neatly presented throughout and offers immediate comfort with scope to fully contemporise. It is private and peaceful whilst offering easy walking access to the local shops and medical amenities, nearby park and lake, schools and popular cafes.
With a flexible floor plan comprising three bedrooms, two bathrooms, three separately zoned living areas and a galley style kitchen, there are also elevated views to be enjoyed across the Grose Valley. A centrally positioned slow combustion real wood fire ensures cosy warmth and mountain ambience. There is also ducted gas heating for convenience along with a wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning unit for the warmer months ahead. Well suited for family lifestyles, the layout ensures that everyone can spreadout when needed and come back together with ease.
Both shower bathrooms are light and bright, and a neutral colour scheme has been maintained throughout. The master bedroom enjoys access to an adjoining enclosed verandah.
To the rear, the paved driveway leads to a double garage and there is practical paved space for additional vehicles. The gardens are adequately screened from neighbouring properties. Whether you are looking to increase your family living space, secure an attractive investment or buy your first home, this is a fabulous opportunity and worth viewing as a priority.
Summary of Features:
– Entry hallway leading into living area with pitched timber panelled ceilings
– Slow combustion fire in living/dining + reverse cycle a/c unit; ducted gas heating
– Well presented gas kitchen leading through to internal laundry & main bathroom
– Master bedroom leading out to private enclosed verandah; ducted gas heating
– Far reaching Grose Valley views from upper level retreat areas and bedrooms
– Double garage and paved parking area with space for additional vehicles
– Privately screened gardens to rear, garden shed, covered entertaining deck
– 1.1km 3 min drive to train station, boutique shops & cafes; schools also nearby
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 735 m²
- 2 Garage