Hidden behind manicured hedges in a sought after South Leura location, and just a nine-iron away from the 8th hole, absolute privacy is assured at this tranquil weatherboard cottage. A concrete driveway with additional parking for four cars, leads to a double garage at the side of the home.
Level entry to the home, through to the extremely comfortable casual lounge room which seamlessly connects to the kitchen, dining space and another informal sitting area. Here the outdoors is brought inside with glass French doors opening either side onto a stunning balcony overlooking the treetops and glowing escarpments.
The main bedroom suite is generously proportioned with plenty of room for a chaise lounge and more, plus ample storage and an ensuite with a double shower head and separate bath. Off the central living area is a further three bedrooms with built ins and main bathroom plus a second ensuite.
Occupying an impressive 2,462sqm of land with mature trees, sprawling gardens and park-like clearings and a breathtaking escarpment backdrop.
Summary of features;
– Four large bedrooms, two ensuites and ample storage
– Tastefully updated kitchen and bathroom central to the home
– Fireplaces in both living spaces and central heating throughout
– Large entertaining deck with breathtaking escarpment views
– A separate artists studio underneath the house with laundry and WC
– Occupying a 2,462sqm parcel, featuring a mix of mature trees and gardens
– Directly opposite the 8th hole of Leura Golf Course
– Approximately 4 minutes drive Leura Village and Train Station
For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Brenden Purcell on 0413 630 226 or Josh Cameron-Lee on 0415 232 680.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,462 m²
- 2 Garage