Enjoying a sunny north-easterly aspect, this home is bathed in natural light throughout. Boasting impeccable dual-level living, this family entertainer is situated in a quiet, leafy south-side pocket of Leura. With its high-side position, it also offers beautiful mountain views. Renovated to an exceptional standard, there will be plenty of time to enjoy expanding on the historic rose garden and introducing vegetable beds to the rear if desired.
Stylishly-presented interiors include separately zoned formal and informal living and dining areas. Dual double glazed sliding doors lead out to the paved alfresco entertaining area and a separate studio that provides an excellent break-out space for teenagers, visiting guests or home office seclusion.
Enhanced with elegant contemporary finishes, high raked ceilings create an open, airy feeling. The impressive kitchen has an island breakfast bar with extra storage, pressed metal features, DeLonghi gas cooking and state-of-the-art polytec Venette finish cabinetry that delivers exceptional fingerprint-resistant technology in the purest matt form.
Four bedrooms are situated on the upper level, with all enjoying built-in robes. Additional storage has been incorporated throughout both levels, including the sleek laundry with its very practical 3rd WC. The master bedroom, positioned with views across the mountains, enjoys a sophisticated shower ensuite with double vanities and fine brushed brass tapware. The family bathroom has a contemporary black and white aesthetic with overhead skylight.
Enjoying ducted heating & cooling plus instantaneous hot water, this is the home for all seasons.
Summary of Features:
– Immediate street appeal with double garage and historic rose garden on entry
– First class presentation throughout; split level floorplan with raked ceilings
– North easterly aspect providing plenty of natural light throughout
– Separate zoned informal & formal living/dining areas with open flow through
– Superb island kitchen with DeLonghi 5 burner gas oven; breakfast bar seating
– Internal laundry with 3rd WC and ext. access to raised flower beds & studio
– Master bedroom with restful views, BIWs & pristine ensuite with dual vanities
– Generous BIWs in the 3 further bedrooms; additional storage across both levels
– Brand new ducted heating & cooling system; double glazing throughout house
– Sought after high-side position with mountain views; 4 mins drive to village
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 750 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage