Commanding an elevated position within one of South Leura’s prized locations, this residence delights in uninterrupted glowing escarpment panoramas with a sense of seclusion and blissful privacy.
Behind the double gates lies a split-level three-bedroom brick home nestled on a generous 1374sqm block, adorned with meandering pathways lined with remarkable well-established cool-climate gardens.
Bathed in natural light, the open plan living, dining and kitchen areas showcase warm timber interiors and high vaulted timber lined ceilings. Glass sliding doors seamlessly merge the indoors with an expansive balcony that overlooks the treetops and offers breathtaking valley views, stretching across the Jamieson Valley.
Awaken to the captivating panorama from the master bedroom, complete with an ensuite featuring a shower and separate bath. Each bedroom boasts generous proportions and built-in robes. There is a second bathroom plus a third WC. Additional features include central heating, reverse cycle air conditioning, an open fireplace, and a large single garage with internal access plus carport.
Located close to Leura golf course, world renowned bush walking trails and a short drive to cosmopolitan Leura Mall with its boutique shops, cafés, and transportation. This remarkable property must be seen to be believed.
Summary of features:
– Uninterrupted escarpment views set on a 1374sqm block
– Split level brick residence with large entertaining deck
– Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes, master with ensuite
– Cozy Fireplace in living area and central heating throughout
– Low maintenance gardens with mature trees & cool-climate plantings
– Oregon timber lined ceilings, wool carpets, and ample storage
– Generous single garage with internal access and an additional carport
– A mere 5 minutes’ drive to cosmopolitan Leura mall and train station