Situated on a level 689sqm parcel of land, this neatly presented brick veneer home reveals a sleekly minimalist contemporary interior. A practical floor plan with three bedrooms, and a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area is also filled with an ample amount of natural light.
A fresh neutral colour palette with warm timber veneer flooring, along with renovated kitchen and bathroom facilities, all ensure that this home is a perfect turn-key opportunity. The kitchen has generous bench preparation space and multiple storage cabinets. The pristine bathroom has a bath tub with overhead shower and the WC is separate.
Additional features to note are a gas bayonet option for heating, internal access via the laundry from the single lock up garage, and a fantastic level grassed yard to the rear. Gated on either side, it is excellent for those with pets or young children to run around and play safely.
Well-located in a sought after neighbourhood that sits midway between the villages of boutique Leura and bustling Katoomba, this home is extremely practical. Only a few minutes drive in either direction and just a smidge over one kilometre, there are a plethora of shops, cafes, restaurants and useful amenities to enjoy. The local bus is just around the corner and the choice for either train station is another added advantage.
Summary of Features:
– Unassuming brick facade reveals sleekly minimalist contemporary interior
– Timber veneer flooring, window sheers and neutral colour palette throughout
– Open plan layout with easy flow between living/dining/kitchen; gas bayonet
– Brand new kitchen with ample bench preparation space & storage capacity
– Bright and fresh bathroom with bath tub & shower head; separate WC
– Internal laundry with internal ccess from single lock up garage
– Level rear yard with scope to establish vegetable beds; gated on both sides
– Excellent position 1.3km from Leura Mall and 1.1km from vibrant Katoomba
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 689 m²