Occupying an appealing position that affords privacy and a low maintenance lifestyle, this single level brick veneer home offers immediate comfort along with contemporary style.
With four well proportioned bedrooms and a superb dedicated home office, this home offers ultimate versatility. Enjoying lots of natural light and a northerly aspect, the open plan kitchen, dining and living areas take full advantage of sun throughout the day. The galley-style kitchen boasts a Bosch 6 burner gas cooktop and oven plus spacious breakfast bar seating. A superb butler’s pantry provides outstanding storage as does the enviable internal laundry.
This home is flawlessly presented throughout with upgraded bathrooms and gleaming floors. The master with its pretty bay window also enjoys a generous shower ensuite and walk-in robe. All others have built-in robes. There is appeal here for any number of individuals, be it families looking to upgrade to a more comfortably sized space, an investor or an executive looking for a versatile space to set up a work from home business.
Additional features to note are the Daikin reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling system (zoned areas); the double garage with internal access via sunroom and external access to pristine garden areas; copious amounts internal storage plus garden shed to rear of property.
The established garden has a streamlined aesthetic with fruiting apple, pear, apricot, loquat and lemon trees. Spring bulbs are in full flower and blueberries are also on the list. All in all, this home is without doubt, one to add to your priority viewing list but interest will be strong so it would be a good idea to ‘strike while the iron’s hot’ as they say.
Summary of Features:
– Superbly maintained level block; easy care gardens attracting native birdlife
– Naturally light-filled interiors, fabulous north facing living areas with bay windows
– Dedicated home office to fore of property with purposeful fitted cabinetry
– Sleek galley-style kitchen with 6 burner gas cooktop; generous butler’s pantry
– Separately zoned dining area with easy transition to alfresco patio & living room
– Master bedroom with spacious shower ensuite & WIR; all other beds with BIWs
– Full main bathroom with sep. bathtub; multiple linen closets; enviable int. laundry
– Double garage with internal access plus ext. access to rear garden; fully fenced
– Moments from serene bush walks & public transport; easy drive to school & town
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,011 m²
- 2 Garage