Situated on a spacious 856sqm level block in an ultra-convenient location in Blaxland, this single-level home offers an exciting opportunity for low-maintenance family living. Boasting an ample layout with five bedrooms and a fully fenced backyard, complete with a single-car garage.
This well presented property offers immediate comfort and comprises of five light and airy bedrooms, all generously sized. The centrally located bathroom includes a separate WC, an open-plan kitchen/dining room, and a separately zoned living room. Additional features include a walk-in robe in the master bedroom, gas cooking appliances, and reverse cycle air conditioning.
Step out from the dining area to the north-facing, large, and fully covered weatherproof patio, perfect for entertaining family and friends. The laundry is spacious, and additional toilet facilities are a bonus. The backyard is fully fenced and an easy-care garden envelops this quality home. Excellent location opposite Blaxland East Shops and close to all amenities, with a 1200m walking distance to Blaxland train station and the town centre.
Alternatively, this site may suit heath/medical consulting rooms, home based childcare or dual occupancy (STCA). There’s scope to renovate or extend and further develop to capitalize on this great location.
Summary of Features:
– Well-presented family home set on large level block 856sqm
– Separately zoned living area, open plan kitchen and dining
– Five light filled spacious bedrooms, master with walk in robe
– Family bathroom and additional WC, large laundry room
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, gas appliances, ample storage
– Spacious living with reverse cycle a/c unit, ample natural light
– Easy transition out to north facing, undercover entertaining area
– Off-street driveway leading to single lock up garage
– Convenient location, easy access to shops and local school
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 856 m²
- 2 Toilet