Only five years young, this impressive family home comes with a detached two bedroom self-contained dwelling that boasts separately metered electricity and gas, its own car space and alfresco area. Displaying clear commitment to quality and showcasing superior modern finishes, it is located in a whisper quiet pocket of Blackheath, surrounded by other salubrious newly built neighbouring properties.
Offering five bedrooms in the main house, with ensuite and walk-in to the master, and two bedrooms in the separate dwelling, there is ample space for a large growing family or those with multi-generational requirements. Two separately zoned living areas in the main house ensure that there is space for solitude as well as entertaining en masse. A fabulous full width covered entertaining deck seamlessly connects with the rear living area, whilst enjoying an elevated bush aspect. The pristine island bench kitchen has a gas cooktop and 900mm oven, stainless steel appliances, soft close drawers and extremely generous storage capacity.
Overall, this home is light-filled and the flexible floorplan is set to cater for both younger and older siblings. The main bathroom is immaculately presented with a freestanding bath and separate frameless glass shower. An oversized double car garage features internal access and approximately 140m2 of under house storage. This standing height storage area has a phenomenal systematic shelving setup and dedicated mountain bike racking.
With the local bus route at end of road, being only minutes to iconic walking tracks and lookouts and just a 5 minute drive to Blackheath village and train station, this home offers a very comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
Summary of features:
– 5 bedrooms to the main house, ensuite & walk-in to the master; BIWs in all beds
– Detached 2 bed s/c flat; gas & electricity separately metered; own car space; a/c
– Ducted gas central heating & slow combustion wood fireplace to the main house
– Multiple living areas; seamless transition out to all weather rear entertaining deck
– Oversized double car garage with int. access; excellent under-house storage
– Smart light system; provisions for another bathroom or mudroom off garage
– Fully fenced yard and leafy elevated outlook from the generous entertaining deck
– 5 minutes drive to Blackheath village and train station; bus route at end of road
- 7 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,329 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Open Parking Spaces