Set back from the road, this home enjoys welcoming privacy and is oriented to enjoy northerly and easterly sunshine. Presented immaculately, it offers free flowing, multi-functional interiors and sprawling established exterior entertaining and relaxation areas for all to enjoy.
The gas cooktop kitchen has a wide galley-style feel, with stainless steel appliances and ample storage space. A dedicated dining area makes an effortless outdoor connection with the generous all-weather entertining deck, protected with automated flyscreens. There is also an outdoor jacuzzi and seating area with fire pit.
Currently configured with versatile living rooms, dining spaces and study, there are also three bedrooms. All feature built-in wardrobes and each offers garden views and plenty of natural light. A three-way bathroom is central to all and has been meticulously maintained. Offering undeniable immediate comfort, there is also further opportunity to re-model and introduce a more contemporary vibe at a later date if deisred.
Additional features to note are the double garage and outdoor storage shed. This home offers all year comfort with its slow combustion fire in the heart of the living room and reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling system. Solar panel efficiencies make the most of the northerly light and are a welcome saving on costs.
Bullaburra is known for having a friendly, family-focused community. This is a convenient location tucked away quietly, with the local bus service and city transport links within walking distance. It is also only a few minutes by car to the popular Lawson eateries and amenities, that include an olympic pool, library and the amazing Lawson Waterfall Walking Circuits.
Summary of Features:
– Set back from the road offering seclusion with plenty of space to entertain
– Double garage to rear, tool shed, outdoor jacuzzi and fire pit seating area
– Reverse a/c; slow combustion fire; solar panels efficiencies; 5kl water tank
– Free flowing floor plan with separate living and dining rooms; spacious study
– 3 generous bedrooms all with built-in robes; immaculate 3-way bathroom
– Dining area out to deep entertaining deck with automated flyscreen protection
– Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, s/s appliances; internal laundry
– Convenient location within short walk of trains and bus; 4 min drive to Lawson
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,866 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces