This beautiful California Bungalow is a testament to history, with its timber crossbar ceilings, architraves, timber floorboards, and leadlight detailing. The family home has been lovingly and tastefully restored, preserving the best of the original features.
Presented in neutral tones, this home is ready for immediate comfort. Step through an inviting entrance foyer that leads into a cozy living room featuring an open wood fire. The stylish kitchen is centrally located and has gas cooking. The dining room overlooks the paved entertaining area and expansive leafy backyard.
All three bedrooms are generous in size and enjoy ample natural light; the versatile sunroom can be used as a fourth bedroom or study. There are two stylishly finished bathrooms, the main with a clawfoot bath. Additional features include central heating, gas bayonets, and the L-shaped covered front veranda overlooking the stunning uninterrupted escarpment views.
A pleasant fifteen minute stroll or a few minutes’ drive will find you in the heart of eclectic Katoomba with access to cafes, restaurants, and its extra amenities. Priority inspection is a must.
Summary of Features:
– Beautiful California Bungalow with attractive original features
– Set on a large 1002sqm block with paved entertaining area
– Open plan Kitchen and Dining area, neutral tones throughout
– Slow combustion wood fire, gas bayonets and central heating
– Three bedrooms, Sunroom option for a 4th Bedroom or study
– Two Bathrooms, main with a clawfoot bathtub & shower recess
– Metres from escarpment views and iconic walking tracks
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 1,002 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces