An easy living home with a pleasing contemporary renovation ensures that there is little to do except settle into a lifestyle of immediate comfort and convenience. Set back from the road and tucked away from the view of neighbouring properties, you will be able relax in the privacy of your new home.
With freshly schemed exteriors and interiors, there is an abundance of natural light internally, along with high ceilings and gleaming polished original floorboards. Stylishly renovated, a clever combination of finishes has resulted in a smooth modern aesthetic that will be enjoyed for years to come.
On entry there is a wide welcoming hallway area that freely connects with the open plan living, dining and kitchen zones. Brand new windows offer garden vignettes and large stacking doors ensure an easy connection with the expansive entertaining deck bordered by frameless glass panels. With stairs flowing down through the neatly tiered gardens that affords bush views, there is plenty of space offered for fun social gatherings and times of relaxation.
This is a thoughtful renovation where time and care has been taken with new electrical wiring and plumbing throughout, as well as brand new windows, gutters and downpipes. Freshly painted right through to the garage and laundry, the roof restoration and repaint has also just been completed. A new fence has been installed down the righthand side and the gardens have a low-key neat aesthetic.
Situated just 1.5kms from the local train station, this home offers convenience on several levels. The local school, grocery store and a choice of excellent cafes and restaurants are a simple 4 minute drive away. Make viewing a priority as this will be a popular one.
Summary of Features:
– Naturally light-filled, wide open plan living/dining/kitchen with high ceilings
– All new electrical wiring & plumbing; roof restoration & repaint; new gutters/pipes
– Brand new kitchen appliances, stone bench tops, island bench, ample storage
– Sliding patio doors out to expansive entertaining deck and tiered gardens
– Spacious family bathroom with deep bath & overhead rainwater shower head
– Light-filled master bedroom with stylish shower ensuite and space for BIWs
– Gleaming polished floorboards throughout; black/grey/white colour scheme
– Stand alone single garage with adjacent laundry; high pitched ceiling storage
– Easy walk to train station; 4 min drive to Lawson shops, public school & cafes
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 2,034 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces