Occupying a generous 1,056sqm, this single level mid century home offers scope to introduce your own individual style. Neatly tended surrounding gardens offer low maintenance upkeep whilst also presenting a great opportunity for keen gardeners. Situated in a popular enclave, a convenient lifestyle is to hand being only 700m from the local train station and shopping precinct.
Those who are looking to renovate, reconfigure and redesign will be quick to recognise the future potential with this one. There could be several options for those looking to create their dream family home (STCA). With three generous bedrooms, formal living room to the fore and an expansive family living area to the rear, there is plenty of room in the current floorplan.
With a neatly functioning kitchen with adjacent internal laundry and centrally placed bathroom, immediate comfort can be enjoyed. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning unit and a gas bayonet to living area ensures that there are options throughout the changing seasons. With internal built-in cupboards, a separate tool shed and a standalone single lock up garage there is ample storage from the outset.
If you are looking to enjoy a convenient lifestyle that is a simple walk, as well as drive, from all local amenities then this would be a great one to add to your priority viewing list.
Summary of Features:
– Original home with high ceilings & sash windows, formal living room on entry
– Three well proportioned bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobes
– Large family living to rear opening to rear deck and surrounding gardens
– Cottage-style timber kitchen with electric oven; adjacent internal laundry
– Original functional bathroom with separate bathtub and shower recess
– Reverse cycle ducted air; gas bayonet; sep. tool shed, gentle sloped lawn
– Tiered garden, driveway to single lock up garage; good underhouse storage
– 700m to Blaxland shops, amenities & trains, easy access to local schools
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0433 846 786