Filled with natural light and occupying an elevated position in one of Springwood’s most popular streets, this family entertainer is sure to delight those that are seeking an easycare lifestyle abode. Flawlessly presented throughout, the versatile floorplan includes two living areas and a wonderfully smooth transition out to an expansive timber entertaining deck to the fore and travertine tiled paved patio to the rear of the home.
Sleek and stylish, the open plan kitchen boasts an extensive island bench with granite benchtops and push-close cabinetry. Both living areas are filled with natural sunlight and contemporary light colour schemes. Downlights have been installed throughout and reverse cycle heating and cooling ensures controlled comfort no matter what the seasonal weather changes bring.
With four bedrooms, there is plenty of space for a growing or established family. Both bathrooms have their individual differences, one with spacious frameless glass shower recess and the other with freestanding bath tub, luxurious underfloor heating and pale timber accents. Both offer a feeling of stylish relaxation.
Moving outdoors, the paved patio outdoor dining area is spacious and private. Stairs lead up to a tiered lawn area and towards the generous studio with its own all weather deck and utility room. This is perfect for visiting guests whether they be adults, teenagers or children learning more about their independence.
This home will tick many boxes and will be a delight to inspect. Close to all the local amenities and eateries that Springwood has to offer, it would be a good idea to add this one swiftly to your priority viewing list.
Summary of Features:
– Contemporary renovation, elevated position, carport for off street parking
– Open plan living/kitchen; entertaining deck to fore, travertine paved patio to rear
– Sleek kitchen, granite benchtops, push close cabinetry & island breakfast seating
– Separate second lounge; four generous bedrooms; ample storage through home
– Reverse cycle air conditioning; large format tiles throughout & downlights
– Luxe main bathroom with underfloor heating; 2nd with frameless glass shower
– Tiered lawn area leading to rear studio with all weather deck and utility room
– Close to all local amenities, city train links, local schools, cafe & restaurants
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 620 m²
- Open Parking Spaces