If you are looking for a comfortable home along sound investment potential, then those with clarity of vision and strong business acumen will see the appeal of this property. Already marked as a development site with R2 ‘Low density residential’ zoning, this generous 1,144sqm block offers dual street access with a level entrance and space for large vehicles and possible development and subdivision (STCA).
Entering from the rear driveway, an expansive lawned area showcases immediate potential. There is a spacious double lockup garage that sits separately. Inside the property you will find spacious proportions with plenty of northerly light adding to a bright and airy ambience. The living and dining area has a beautiful flow, attractive slow combustion wood fire and a split cycle air conditioning unit. Expansive windows look through the annexed enclosed sunroom/verandah out to the lawned area.
A stylish newly renovated bathroom boasts a frameless glass shower and heated towel rail. The kitchen is neatly renovated also with space for breakfast seating and an additional corner for extra relaxation. The internal laundry has external access and also leads into two rumpus areas.
This home is versatile and whilst offering immediate comfortable living still leaves room for individual style schemes to be introduced. The master bedroom has a wall of built-in robes and a further two bedrooms offer extra storage also.
Conveniently positioned, it is 2 minute drive to Lawson village shops, trains and school.
Summary of Features:
– Development site R2 low residential zoning; 1144sqm
– Full brick double lockup garage, dual street access
– Frameless glass shower bathroom & heated towel rail; sep WC
– Open flow through to renovated kitchen & 2nd seating area
– Spacious living/dining with slow combustion wood fire & a/c
– Master bedroom with wall to wall built-in robes
– Polished wood floors, enclosed verandah; 2 rumpus areas
– Internal laundry with external access out to huge yard
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,144 m²
- 2 Garage