Conjuring a feeling of warm nostalgia, this endearing cottage, has all the enviable attributes that those seeking a mountain lifestyle have on their check list. From the picket fence and the typically Australian bullnose verandah, to the internal high ceilings, timber lined walls and leadlight feature windows.
The tessellated tiled entrance hallway gives way to three generously sized bedrooms, the master with shower ensuite and sunlit bay window seating. The functional floorplan continues through to a fabulous open plan living, dining and kitchen area complete with slow combustion wood fire and gas cooking facilities.
The bathroom has been upgraded in period style with claw foot bath, rainwater shower head and subway tiles. With multiple sash windows there is an abundance of natural light and the sunroom looks out over the level rear lawned area. Currently the sunroom has European laundry facilities cleverly hidden within dedicated cabinetry. For those with stylish foresight, there is an exciting opportunity here to create a seamless bifold door transition out to a generous entertaining deck.
Additional features to note are solar panel efficiencies, carport and single lock up garage plus an additional workshed and laundry. This will be a very popular one so prioritising inspection will be key to what will undoubtedly be a swift and successful result.
Summary of Features:
– Weatherboard clad, bullnose verandah, pretty picket fence entry
– High ceilings, timber lined walled, original polished floorboards
– Open plan layout with living & dining flowing through to kitchen
– Slow combustion wood fire; solar panel efficiencies, gas cooktop
– Renovated period style bathroom with claw foot bath & rainhead shower
– Master with shower ensuite, bay window seating; all beds with BIWs
– Separate workshed & laundry; single carport and lockup garage
– Manageable low maintenance block size with level lawn areas to rear
– Less than 1km to local shops, school, Lawson WaterFall Circuit & train
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 601 m²