Seldom does a property of this calibre come to market and it truly is like taking a step into a contemporary mountain fairytale. With a picture perfect gabled facade, sweeping pebble driveway and polished entrance, this well appointed family home is breathtaking from start to finish.
A wide entrance hall gives way to a formal lounge with bay window seating and cathedral ceilings on one side. On the other, an open plan contemporary island kitchen/dining area. Charcoal-toned soft close cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, marble counters and pendant lighting ensure a high-end stylish aesthetic.
Moving through to multiple living areas, there is an abundance of natural light, immaculate presentation and an easy transition to a myriad of outdoor entertaining and relaxation zones. A series of ‘garden rooms’ are not overlooked by any neighbouring properties, offering a peaceful sanctuary amongst the rose bushes and mature trees. It is also an enticing place for local native birdlife.
There is an abundance of storage throughout with under-stair closets and laundry cabinetry, as well as built-in robes in the master and in two further bedrooms. With a dedicated study and comfortable teenager/parent retreat area, two contemporary renovated bathrooms and a rumpus/media room, this home certainly offers a versatile floorplan.
This extraordinary home, with ducted central heating and air conditioning throughout ground floor and split system air conditioning in the loft area, is suited to the dynamics of a busy modern family where there is space to come together as well as multiple places to retreat in quiet solitude. With so many quality features, this truly is a mountain home to add to your priority inspection list.
Summary of Features:
– Split level design with multiple living areas, dedicated home office/study
– Stunning marble countertop island kitchen and light-filled dining area
– Split level master bedroom with large built-ins; 2 further beds with BIWs
– Two stylishly renovated bathrooms with frameless shower cubicle
– Ducted heating + a/c throughout ground floor, split system a/c in loft area
– Attractive white plantation shutters and timber lined ceilings
– Myriad of ‘garden rooms’ offering entertaining space & quiet sanctuary
– Enclosed carport and space for additional vehicles; garden shed to rear
– 5 minute drive to boutique shops of Leura Mall and Fairmont Golf Course
– Close to national park entrance that offers breathtaking escarpments view
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 775 m²