OPEN HOME CANCELLED – UNDER CONTRACT
Occupying an elevated private position in amongst an established leafy garden, this solid brick home represents the perfect opportunity to renovate, redesign or rebuild in one of South Leura’s premium streets. Only 700 metres from the array of shopping opportunities offered within Leura Mall, it is also close to city train links, medical amenities and all the fabulous bush tracks and iconic lookouts that the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park has to offer.
The open plan dining and kitchen is separately zoned from the living space courtesy of a dividing wall. Providing cosy warmth and a mountain feel, there is a slow combustion real wood fire plus an alternative gas bayonet heating option when required. Pretty french patio doors open out to a full width timber entertaining deck that sits adjacent to the rear carport and single lock up garage with dual roller doors at either end. The deck enjoys a sunny aspect and the surrounding gardens provide private tranquility and future opportunity to create a magnificent personal mountain haven.
Whilst offering three basic bedrooms and an original bathroom with separate WC, this home is notably filled with natural light and enjoys an elevated leafy outlook from multiple windows. Additional features to note are the internal laundry with external access, underhouse storage, and original timber floorboards. Wth rear access and off-street parking from Lambert Place and front access from Hartley Esplanade up through the garden, this home is the ideal entry into this sought after locale.
Summary of Features:
– Traditional solid brick home occupying elevated position on private & leafy block
– Desirable dual street access from both Hartley Esplanade and Lambert Place
– Excellent position in tightly held premium location 700 metres from Leura Mall
– Succinct open plan living, dining and kitchen; internal laundry with ext. access
– Three cosy bedrooms enjoying natural light – two with expansive garden views
– Bathroom & sep. WC; gas bayonet heating & slow combustion real wood fire
– French doors to rear opening to timber deck; Single LUG with dual roller doors
– Exciting scope to realise full potential whilst offering immediate rent opportunity
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 740 m²