Offering an elevated position and sited on an expansive garden block, this two bedroom cottage offers a large open plan living/dining area with slow combustion fire. A separate dining or living room could easily be converted to a third bedroom.
Original period features such as high ceilings and wood panelling create an ambient atmosphere. The home features a functional kitchen with electric cooking facilities and full bathroom. The bedrooms are generous in size and all boast great natural light.
This home immediately offers the opportunity to further capitalise on a sound investment and is priced accordingly. The Blue Mountains is on the World Heritage List and an undoubtedly desirable location only a short walk from the many cafes, shops and bush walks offered by the Katoomba and Leura townships.
Summary of features:
– Two bedrooms both with high ceilings and period style features
– Attractive cottage facade with weatherboard exteriors
– Central location in Katoomba with easy access to local amenities
– Great opportunity for those looking to renovate & further capitalise (STCA)
– Set back from the road; expansive gardens and entertaining deck to rear
– An approximate 15 minute walk to Katoomba and Leura townships
– Close to World Heritage Area bushwalks and iconic lookouts
For more information or to book a private inspection, please contact Brenden Purcell on 0413 630 226
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 627 m²