Newly renovated, stylish flair, and situated in one of Leura’s most prestigious streets make this large brick dual-level family home a superb lifestyle choice. Set on a 689sqm corner block, featuring beautiful gardens, it displays graceful street appeal.
Contemporary-designed, light-filled interiors include separately zoned formal and informal living and dining areas. The modern kitchen and renovated stylish bathrooms with feature tiling are complemented by a black and white colour scheme. The kitchen zone connects effortlessly to an all-weather alfresco entertaining area overlooking the leafy yard.
With two generous bedrooms downstairs and a master upstairs that includes a walk-in robe, ensuite, parents’ retreat, and private balcony. The inclusion of split-system reverse-cycle air conditioning and ducted central heating ensures year-round comfort. Additionally, an ambient slow combustion fireplace adds a cozy and inviting atmosphere. Additional features include Vogue Transition blinds, Cypress pine flooring and ample storage.
The property’s location is a major highlight, being just a short 700m stroll from Leura Mall. This proximity provides easy access to shopping, dining, and transportation options, enhancing the overall convenience and desirability of the home.
Summary of features:
– Spacious dual-level 3 bedroom family home set on 689sqm corner block
– Immediate street appeal with beautiful gardens featuring stack stone edging
– Recently renovated interiors and stylish design in a prestigious street
– Single garage with ample off-street parking, solar panels
– Separate zoned informal & formal living/dining areas and ample storage
– Master bedroom with Walk in Robe, ensuite, and parents’ retreat
– Reverse cycle air conducted Heating and slow combustion fireplace
– Short stroll to Leura Mall shopping, dining, and transportation options
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 689 m²