Nestled behind a private hedge, this 1920s three-bedroom weatherboard home exudes all the character and charm of a mountain cottage. It presents an exceptional opportunity for further renovations to add value or for those looking to move in and enjoy low-maintenance living at an attractive entry price point.
The original cottage characteristics are evident throughout, featuring timber floorboards, picture rails, an ornate mantelpiece, and high ceilings. The open-plan kitchen and dining room showcase a cathedral-style ceiling, creating a versatile space for family activities and entertaining. French doors open onto an elevated wraparound deck, providing a perfect spot to sit and relax while overlooking the garden.
All bedrooms enjoy ample natural light, with the master bedroom featuring a built-in wardrobe and an ensuite. The main bathroom is conveniently located, and an additional WC is situated outside. Extra features include a walk-in pantry, single garage, a carport, and additional off-street parking.
Sitting on a manageable 688sqm block, this location offers a convenient lifestyle with easy access to all Springwood amenities, including the train station, local schools and beautiful bushwalk lookouts.
Summary of features:
– Quintessential 1920s cottage offers an abundance of character and charm
– Open plan kitchen and dining room with cathedral-style ceiling, Walk in pantry
– French doors open to an elevated wraparound deck overlooking the garden
– Master bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and an ensuite
– Original features include high ceilings, picture rails and original timber floors
– Set on a 688sqm block with full length driveway and single car garage
– Close to Springwood town centre and convenient access to local amenities
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 688 m²
- 3 Toilet