Tucked away in an elevated position, this solid brick home, offers a truly spacious opportunity for any family looking to enjoy the relaxed mountain lifestyle. With a choice of multiple living areas across both levels, it is perfect for those who require a work-from-home setup, have inter-generational family needs or enjoy hosting guests. It is also positioned within an easy level walk of the local village cafes and its array of boutique gift shops.
Tessalated tiled entry gives way to spacious family living and formal dining. The double garage offers plenty of storage space and practical internal entry for those days when the weather is inclement. Additional parking to the side of internal laundry and a wide driveway is excellent for visiting guests or those with a caravan. A huge open plan kitchen, dining and relaxed living to rear provides a smooth transition out to the paved entertaining area. The surrounding gardens are private and low maintenance.
Reverse cycle air con provides comfort through all seasons and all bedrooms have built-in wardrobes ensuring that there is ample storage throughout. The main bathroom enjoys a corner spa and is presented immaculately. The master bedroom has a well proportioned walk-in robe and spacious ensuite with separate shower recess and bathtub.
Providing traditional comfort throughout, there is also the clear opportunity to further contemporise and truly make this a dream family home. High ceilings, plenty of natural light, plantation shutters and a gas cook top kitchen are all attractive features. The home has a versatile layout that is perfect for families of all ages. Offering convenient access to local Wentworth Falls primary school and Blue Mountains Grammar School, it is also only 1km to the train station. With immediate comfort on offer, viewing should be a priority.
Summary of Features:
– Family entertainer set across two versatile levels with multiple living areas
– Open plan kitchen, dining and casual living to out to rear paved alfresco patio
– All bedrooms with built-in robes; master with ensuite; family spa bathroom
– Double garage with additional storage and internal access; 3rd powder room
– Ducted heating throughout; sep. laundry with ext. access to additional parking
– Separately zoned rumpus area, home office space; downlights throughout
– Reverse cycle A/C and gas heater to kitchen and connection points throughout
– Conveniently positioned just 1km from villlage shops, cafes & train station
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 958 m²
- Floor Area is 229 m²
- 2 Garage