This picture-perfect family home has been renovated to an exceptional standard and is nestled in a quiet and peaceful pocket of South Katoomba, just moments from Echo Point. The three-bedroom home, with a separate studio, is awash with natural light and is beautifully refreshing.
This impressive residence has all the features of a new home, showcasing contemporary finishes of the highest quality. The open-plan living, dining, and kitchen area create a fantastic entertaining space with a seamless connection to the rear alfresco merbau deck that overlooks the backyard. The new kitchen is thoughtfully designed, boasting 900mm gas cooking facilities, an integrated dishwasher, and stone benchtops.
With a neutral color palette, brand-new flooring to the living areas and the three spacious bedrooms all feature new carpets. The sleek bathroom follows a contemporary black and white aesthetic, complete with modern tapware and stylish tiling. Storage has been maximized with multiple built-in cupboards, an impressive built-in robe in the master, a large pantry cupboard, and a European laundry.
At the rear of the property, a light-filled spacious studio provides flexibility for a home office, teenage retreat, or creative studio. Situated on a 612sqm block, this property is secured by an electric front gate and a fully fenced backyard. With ample space for entertaining, running, and playing, this home is eagerly awaiting its new owners.
Summary of features:
– Immaculate contemporary renovation, abundance of natural light
– Three bedrooms with separate studio nestled on a 612sqm block
– New kitchen boasts integrated dishwasher, and stone benchtops
– Easy transition out to new alfresco area with new merbau decking
– Sleek bathroom with modern tapware and stylish tiling; ample storage
– New carpets and flooring throughout, freshly painted, gas heating
– Zoning of R2 – Low Density Residential allowing for future development
– Generous front and backyard, secured by remote control front gate
– Peaceful and desirable location in Katoomba within minutes to Echo Point
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 612 m²