Offering an elevated position and nestled behind a picket fence and privacy hedge, this three bedroom weatherboard home offers all the character and charm of a mountain cottage.
Brightly renovated interiors retain their period charm with high timber lined ceilings and wood paneling, combined with a practical layout that’s ideal for family living.
Enter a warmly inviting living room with slow combustion wood fire to a spacious open plan kitchen/dining area with gas cooktop and additional slow combustion heater. Abundant north-facing windows in the kitchen and lounge bathe the living areas with ample natural light and the original polished timber floors have been retained throughout and add to the warm ambience.
The attached studio, featuring a separate entrance, houses a renovated bathroom and laundry facilities offering flexibility to serve as a home office, gym, or art room. Additional features to note are the split system wall mounted air conditioning unit and additional attic storage enhancing the practicality of the residence.
The cool climate garden is another standout feature, established plantings and trees ensure both maximum privacy and beauty throughout all seasons. A covered outdoor entertaining area invites al fresco gatherings, while a chook shed at the rear contributes to the mountain charm. The single lock-up garage, currently repurposed as an additional studio space, adds an extra layer of functionality.
Conveniently located within a few minutes’ drive of Leura village, school, and transportation, this home presents an effortless and comfortable lifestyle.
• Charming three bedroom weatherboard home with mountain cottage feel
• Bright and renovated interiors with period charm and modern comfort
• Cozy living room and spacious kitchen/dining area both with wood fires
• Attached studio with separate entrance, bathroom, and laundry facilities
• Split system air conditioning unit and attic storage
• Beautiful and private garden with covered outdoor area and chook shed
• Single lock-up garage currently used as extra studio space
• Convenient location within minutes of Leura village, transport, and shops
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – email@example.com / 0433 846 786
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 601 m²
- Open Parking Spaces