Occupying a coveted position, this beautiful family home offers easy access to Glenbrook village, being within close proximity to its vibrant amenities, including popular cafes and restaurants.
Beautifully presented throughout, this flawless residence showcases elegant, contemporary interiors, which are embraced by lush alfresco surrounds. The addition of a stand alone storage shed to the rear offers a vesatile space with a home office adjoined, ideal for those working from home.
Enjoying a northerly aspect, the home receives an abundance of natural light and an attractive entry foyer gives way to an open plan living and dining area. With dual sliding doors providing a smoooth transition out to the all-weather deck, this home will tick many boxes whether it be for families, singles or couples that enjoy an entertaining lifestyle.
With streamlined style, the bathrooms offer a fresh and contemporary aesthetic that include ever-attractive frameless glass showers, large format tiles and a freestanding bath tub to main. The master bedroom also boasts a walk-thru robe to the ensuite. With thought given to internal storage needs, the additional two bedrooms also have built-in robes and the internal laundry has dedicated cupboards and bench space.
In a nutshell, this home offers form, function and style in an ideal environment all close-by to Knapsack Park, popular village haunts and practical city transport links. The carport gives covered access to the home and there is additional driveway parking for multiple vehicles.
Summary of Features:
– Fresh and stylish single level home that has undergone a contemporary upgrade
– Floating wood-look floors throughout and attractive neutral colour scheme
– Naturally light filled open plan layout with smooth flow out to alfresco areas
– Wraparound all-weather verandah with generous BBQ entertaining area to rear
– Central kitchen area with stainless steel appliances; living/dining with reverse a/c unit
– Three well proportioned bedrooms with master boasting walk-thru robe & ensuite
– Family bathroom with freestanding bathtub and frameless glass shower recess
– Level lawned areas, low maintenance garden beds; carport & offstreet parking
– Excellent position close to Knapsack Park, shops, schools & city transport links
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 797 m²
- 2 Toilet