Presented with stylish flair, this invitingly spacious family home has been thoughtfully renovated and has modern free-flowing interiors that are suitable for versatile family living. With superior finishes throughout, it offers a place you will be able to immediately call home.
It displays immediate street appeal with its manicured gardens and wraparound verandah with striking white timbers. Ideally positioned on one of South Leura’s most salubrious streets, it also offers convenient access to all the boutique shops and cafes of Leura Mall just a few minutes drive away.
There are impressive touches throughout the home with leadlight feature windows, pressed metal wall panels, down lights and feature bathroom tiling. The enormous open-plan living, dining and kitchen zone connects effortlessly to an all-weather alfresco entertaining area through multiple access points. The stylish timber deck wraps around and allows plenty of space for those that love to host relaxed soirees with family and friends.
The sleek kitchen has generous island bench seating, a six burner gas cooktop and stone counter tops. Maintaining a contemporary palette of soft whites and soothing neutrals, the naturally light-filled interiors enjoy a professional finish throughout. On the lower level there is an additional rumpus room, third shower bathroom, internal laundry and easy french door access to the outside entertaining areas. With the extra zoned areas there is lots of flexibility to make this home work for any size family.
With four bedrooms, that include the master with walk-through robe to the frameless glass shower ensuite, sleek family bathroom with claw foot bath, ceiling fans, downlights, ducted heating throughout and more, this home is definitely one to add to the priority viewing list.
Summary of Features:
– Extensive wraparound verandah with elevated outlook; carport/garage parking
– Huge open plan kitchen with breakfast bar seating, stone bench tops & WI pantry
– Leadlight windows, wood floors, lots of natural light; slow combustion wood fire
– Master bedroom enormous walk-in robe through to stylish shower ensuite
– Generous main bathroom with claw foot bath; bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Lower level rumpus, 3rd bathroom; additional storage; laundry & external access
– Oustanding wraparound entertaining deck with inspiring northerly aspect
– Excellent proximity to Leura Mall boutique shops & cafes, golf and lookouts
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 658 m²
- Floor Area is 171 m²