There are few homes that capture your heart from the moment you step through the gates, and this is undoubtedly one of them. Surrounded by stunning gardens filled with established cool-climate plantings, offering seasonal colours year-round, this striking home is a garden lovers delight.
Stylish renovated interiors retain their period charm with beautiful ornate high ceilings, picture rails, leadlight features, and polished timber floorboards. Combined with a practical layout, they provide immediate comfort. The welcoming living room with slow combustion wood fire leads to the dining room and renovated kitchen equipped with Belling gas stove and dishwasher.
Featuring two generously sized bedrooms, the second bedroom is currently used as a second living area and has access to the front balcony, and the original bathroom completes the perfect picture. Additional features include an internal laundry, fully covered patio, potting shed and single car garage.
Conveniently located within a few minutes’ drive of Katoomba shops, schools, and transportation, this home presents an effortless and comfortable lifestyle.
Summary of Features:
– Two-bedroom c1922 brick cottage with striking façade
– Set on a 497sqm block with stunning cool-climate plantings
– Stylish interiors with ample natural light and original features
– Renovated kitchen with Belling gas stove and dishwasher
– Living room warmed by slow combustion wood fire
– Single car garage with additional off-street parking
– Find a perfect spot to relax in the secluded secret garden
– Fully covered patio and potting shed, internal laundry
– Close proximity to Katoomba shops, cafes and transport
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 497 m²