Peacefully located in one of Leura’s salubriously wide streets, this is a golden opportunity to secure one of the more tightly held elegant traditional homes in the area. Set on a sprawling level ly. L block, the pretty flowering established gardens provide a relaxing space for personal solitude as well as fun-filled soirees with friends.
This delightful home has hallmarks of the Federation era with its timber fretwork as you step towards the verandah, high decorative ceilings, lead light window accents, sash windows and subway tiled bathrooms. A formal lounge greets on arrival with open fireplace, dado rails and period light fitting.
The central hallway gives way to five queen-sized bedrooms, the master boasting a contemporary ensuite with large format tiling and neutral tones. There are two further immaculate bathrooms, one with spa bath and integrated laundry facilities. All bedrooms have easy practical access to bathrooms.
The oversized kitchen is perfect for large family gatherings with breakfast bar seating as well as the large dining table area. With a traditional country style, the kitchen has a SMEG oven, ample storage, slow combustion fire and views out to the leafy gardens. The adjoining BBQ entertaining area enjoys dappled sunlight and the expansive gardens have various private zones.
Located within metres of the breathtaking Olympian Rock lookout stretching towards Mount Solitary in the distance, many hours can also be spent enjoying the iconic bush walks offered throughout the Gordon Falls area. Being a few minutes drive to the boutique shops of Leura and city train links, “Maple Cottage” captures a real sense of escape, making this home a definite to add to anyone’s priority viewing list.
Summary of Features:
– Beautiful high decorative ceilings; original polished floors; sash windows
– Full width entrance verandah; period lighting & stylish plantation shutters
– Master with contemporary ensuite; four further bedrooms, one with s/c fire
– Fabulous country style gas kitchen and dining area opening to rear ent. patio
– Slow combustion fire; wood fire place in formal lounge; gas ducted heating
– Two family bathrooms – one with spa bath and integrated laundry
– Driveway with carport; sprawling garden with rear access to Lyrebird Dell
– Premier position within walking distance of Gordon Falls & Leura Mall
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – email@example.com / 0433 846 786
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,297 m²
- Open Parking Spaces