Situated in one of Wentworth Falls’ highly sought after areas, approximately no more than 500 metres from the local pre-school and public school, 1.3km from Blue Mountains Grammar School, and only 1.8km from the village shops and train station, this address has many of the hallmarks an astute buyer is looking for.
The property itself has high ceilings, generously proportioned rooms and multiple large windows all around that bathe the interiors in a surprising amount of natural light. Offering neatly functional facilities, there is a large centrally positioned kitchen with a multitude of cabinets, family bathroom, and a separate dining room and living room with slow combustion wood fire. There are five bedrooms, one with ensuite, and an internal laundry. Separate from the house is an aged single lockup garage with additional store rooms attached.
Postioned on a conveniently level 1644sqm corner block with excellent building construction access, there are numerous design ideas that could be brought to fruition (STCA). For those that have vision and are able to appreciate the bigger picture, they will know that this opportunity is not one to be passed by.
Summary of Features:
– Situated in one of the south side’s highly sought after areas; close to iconic walks
– Approximately 500 metres from the local pre-school; 1.3km from BMG School
– 1.8km from the village shops and train station; public bus almost on doorstep
– High ceilings, generously proportioned rooms and multiple large windows
– Separate dining room and living room with slow combustion wood fire
– Neatly functional facilities, centrally positioned kitchen with multitude of cabinets
– Family bathroom plus master ensuite; 5 double bedrooms; garage/store rooms
– Postioned on a level 1644sqm corner block; excellent building construction access
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 1,644 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces