For those looking to get a foothold on the property ladder, this is an opportunity not to be frowned upon. With foresight and creative vision, this simple home will tick several boxes for those who have a savvy business mind. Small steps, patience and a solid plan will reap positive benefits for the future.
The entrance deck leads the way into the living area with its warming traditional pot belly stove. A centralised kitchen and dining area creates a free flowing line into both bedrooms and bathroom with integrated laundry. The master has a walk-in robe and the second bedroom has built-ins. New carpets have been fitted in the bedrooms and wood-look flooring graces the communal spaces. Although a compact footprint, there is ample storage whether living as one or living as two. The stand alone lock up garage offers an additional place to park a vehicle or utilise as a workshop for those that are handy.
To the rear, the sunroom has a slow combustion fire, whilst the kitchen has a reverse cycle air conditioning unit installed so that an even temperature can be enjoyed throughout the year. The garden has paved brick areas but offers an exciting opportunity to create a mountain cottage garden for those who enjoy getting down to earth with nature.
Add this one to your priority viewing list, as the price makes this an affordable proposition for those holding hope that their dreams will one day eventuate.
Summary of Features:
– Priced to suit the first home buyer eager to get a start on the property ladder
– Simple offering with plenty of scope to re-design, re-let or re-build (STCA)
– Basic fibro structure with high ceilings, new flooring & freshly schemed interior
– Separate lounge room with pot belly stove, sunroom with slow combustion fire
– Free flowing floorplan through to light-filled kitchen/dining + reverse a/c unit
– Master bed with WIR, 2nd bed with BIW, new carpets; bathroom + int. laundry
– Separate stand alone garage, paved garden area with unrealised potential
– Immediate walking access to train station & bus; 2 min drive to Lawson shops
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 355 m²