c1940s, this south-side residence with its architecturally designed extension and attractive facade, is positioned to embrace the natural sunlight in a desirable location that is within close proximity of all amenities.
Carefully planned gardens, make a strong impression on arrival with established trees and a stunning array of exotic & cool climate plantings, all within easily accesible level surrounding gardens.
With beautiful period features throughout, there are high ceilings, wide hallways, and eye-catching timbers trims and sash windows. The floorplan is free-flowing and adapatable to today’s modern lifestyle. There are multiple living areas with generous proportions lending themselves easily to large social gatherings. There are also separate rooms for solitude. The alfresco deck to the rear is superb for all-weather entertaining with its expansive overhead cover and is positioned to take full advantage of the garden outlook.
The sympathetically designed extension to the rear of the cottage, ensures privacy whilst at the same time maximising natural light. There are four bedrooms in total with an abundance of built-in storage and windows that all have garden vistas. The master bedroom boasts a stylish renovated ensuite and enjoys a light-filled northerly aspect. The family bathroom has also undergone an excellent renovation complete with frameless glass shower and bathtub wet area.
Additional features to note are the generous internal laundry with benchtops for folding and external access to the carport. All in all, this home is one to add to your priority viewing list. It is simply a stone’s throw from the local primary school and easy walking distance to village shops, cafes, city train links and the iconic Wentworth Falls lookouts.
Summary of Features:
– Mudroom entrance foyer, beautiful high ceilings and wide hallways
– Multiple living areas, dedicated library/reading area; spacious gas kitchen
– Generously proportioned dining area with beautiful garden vistas
– Expansive all weather entertaining deck out to level established garden
– Freshly renovated main bathroom with separate bath and shower wet area
– Light & airy master bedroom with stylish ensuite, BIWs & northerly aspect
– Timber sash windows, polished wood floors; int. laundry + access to carport
– Utility room/study; full length driveway with carport to rear; garden shed
– Excellent south-side position 3 minutes drive from village, schools & trains
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,010 m²
- Open Parking Spaces