With undeniable street appeal, this freshly presented four bedroom home offers contemporary style and an easy-care lifestyle moments from the local public school. With convenient access to public transport, it is perfect for those that also have city based work lives.
Enjoying a recent extension to the rear, there are newly laid bedroom carpets and honey coloured polished floorboards throughout the communal living areas. An abundance of natural light, ample internal storage and pitched ceilings give this home a feeling of relaxed spaciousness. The open plan kitchen, dining and living has separately zones areas and a split system wall mounted air conditioning unit.
The master bedroom boasts a fabulous custom fitted walk-through robe, huge ensuite with separate shower recess and freestanding bath tub, and sliding doors out to a rear verandah. The upgraded family bathroom is equally as spacious and follows the same fresh minimalist aesthetic.
Fully fenced and perfect for those with pets and young children, the garden has established raised vegetable beds, a tool shed and scope to further enhance in order to create a privately enclosed idyllic retreat. Additional features to note are the extended driveway with carport and internal exposed brick features walls.
Summary of Features:
– Brand new carpets in all bedrooms, honey coloured polished floorboards
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe, luxurious ensuite & doors out to verandah
– Separately zoned open plan kitchen, living & dining with spacious proportions
– Split system air conditioning unit in living; sliding doors opening to outside deck
– Family bathroom with sleek minimalist aesthetic; 2nd/3rd beds with BIWs
– Fully fenced to rear; raised vegetable beds, tool shed; scope to further enhance
– Single carport; extended driveway, with additional off-street parking
– Conveniently positioned 350m from local school & accessible public transport
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 754 m²
- Open Parking Spaces