With immediate street appeal, this classic mountain cottage offers a generous floor plan and contemporary upgrades that suit modern lifestyle expectations. Enjoying a neutral toned colour palette coupled with warm honey toned polished floors, this home has an undeniably relaxed and inviting ambience.
Offering plenty of natural light from all angles, the spacious living area flows through easily to an eat-in Caesarstone bench top kitchen that also gives a unique nod to yesteryear with its retained stone chimney breast and original Rayburn Agar. Cosy temperatures are provided courtesy of a stylish slow combustion real wood fire and optional gas bayonet heating.
The master bedroom has a lovely retreat area with built-in robes and a light-filled shower ensuite with skylight. A further two bedrooms are well proportioned with ample storage space. Picture rails, high ceilings and detailed cornices ensure that this cottage has retained its original character.
To the rear of the property an additional living room offers versatile use as a rumpus, home office or dining room with an easy flow out to a partially covered entertaining deck. The separate lock up garage is fully lined and could be utilised as an additional living space. With the adjacent laundry and 3rd WC there is potential for self contained accommodation (STCA).
Other positive features to take note of are the sprawling rear garden, carport and generous driveway offering off street parking for further vehicles. All in all this is an attractive package with further potential to capitalise.
Summary of Features:
– Picturesque hidden gem perfectly screened behind established hedging
– Period features such as high ceilings & original polished floors
– Sympathetic upgrades include modern bathrooms, a neutral colour palette
– Spacious master bed with retreat area, BIW and shower ensuite with skylight
– Large open plan living with slow combustion wood fire, gas bayonet
– Upgraded eat-in gas kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops & feature Rayburn agar
– Second living/rumpus or dining room opening to covered entertaining deck
– Fully lined LUG with potential to convert to studio (STCA); laundry with 3rd WC
– Sprawling rear garden with bush outlook; single carport plus driveway parking
– Easy walk to Bullaburra train station; 4 min drive to Lawson village & school
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,107 m²
- 3 Toilet
- Open Parking Spaces